Monday, December 20, 2010

Batman 3 Possible Casts!

Whoaah.. possible casts members of Batman 3: The Dark Knight Rise Movie has been leaked on the internet. We all know that again, Christian Bale will play his promising role as the Dark Knight. 

Marion Cotillard looks great at Miss Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman. I think Marion will be great at this role, as she proved that she could play a demented memory trapped in Inception. She has the claws to pull off a killing or a heist. But she can also pull off the sexy and manipulative Selena.  She naturally has that suave, but wounded look and I think this is a perfect fit.



The next two posters are a bit confusing and I can’t find out who the actual Riddler is going to be. It looks like either Neil Patrick Harris or David Tennant. I am really torn between the two. I love Neil Patrick Harris and I think that he will do a great job as the Riddler, if they are going for a more slap-stick version of the Riddler. I have a feeling that Neil playing this role will be more reminiscent of his portrayal of Dr. Horrible. As for David Tennant, I think that if the movie is of a darker content, he will be perfect. David Tennant played Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire to perfection. He nails the creepy, sneaky and psychotic roles well. So this role is really up in the air. If you want a darker movie, then David Tennant is perfect. If you want a lighter movie, Neil Patick Harris is perfect.

Lastly, we have Mr., Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin. This is a great fit! Philip has a very broad spectrum in his roles in past, from funny to downright nuts! After playing Truman Capote, I think that Philip will nail this role! I really hope that this casting for the Penguin is true. I would love to see Philip as the Penguin!



Is it enough sneak peak guys for the upcoming movie Batman 3? So stay tune here guys for more updates and news about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment